Re: broken Garnome installation...

    Ron> Just  did my  first run  of  0.22.0 and  I was  silent for  a
    Ron> minute. This is beautiful.

I agree.   It is  lovely.  The Zen  Sorcerer's method  worked wonders.
I'm now happily compiling Mozilla and gaim and some other stuff.

However, I  also have the  window-list applet problem; it  crashes the
panel when I use that menu.

So I  don't use that menu.  Still,  it's really nice to  have the nice
font rendering back.

Thanks all!

Eric
**
Eric Moncrieff                                    eric mantis styx org

"I would undoubtedly tolerate such people better if they had fur
and purred and lived for less than 20 years."
                                      --Erik Naggum
**
GPG Fingerprint: C278 AECC 3292 C26B E9DA  0FD7 EE20 4AA7 E1AD 0D79