Re: broken Garnome installation...

On Mon, 2003-03-17 at 13:46, Eric Moncrieff wrote:

> It's as though all of my fonts  are less than one pixel high, and very
> very wide...So none  of the menus are readable, but  they all fill the
> width of the  screen, (i.e. I right click on  the background, which is
> black, and it suddenly turns white because the menu *completely fills*
> it.  Furthermore, none  of the icons in nautilus  have readable names,
> because of the strange font problems.  The whole thing is unusable.

I have almost the same problem: no fonts whatsoever in garnome 0.22.0. I
say almost the same because unlike Eric, mine don't seem to be of zero
height and infinite width, but rather zero height and width.

I haven't encountered anything like this before, and I've been building
garnome since 0.19. Is everyone having this problem?

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com           www.dzr-web.com