mozilla 1.3, galeon 1.3.3

I have the newest galeon and mozilla both compiling/running correctly.
I only made minor changes to the Makefiles to get this to happen.
Neither package needs any patches (I don't know if they do in garnome
cvs or in the latest package, but I think they did in .21.0).  Also both
of these products seem really stable.  I noticed when I closed down
galeon to start the new one today that it was open for something like 12
days with between 6 and 10 tabs.  Let's thank the galeon/mozilla team
for giving us such great products.

--
Samuel Stringham

ps. if you want the actual checksum/makefiles just email me privately to
ask.  If I get enough requests I will put it up on my website.