Re: download

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, janik wrote:

> hi everyone,
>
> I am using debian woody and I did update to gnome 2.0 allready. I did
> use debian packages. But I would like to update to gnome 2.2 and there
> are not packages ready for woody. So I decided to use garnome.
>
> I did download garnome 0.21.2.
> but I can't download anything big at home, my modem is not so fast and
> it take long time -> money.
> I need help: where can I find everything for success installation? I can
> download all stuff at work during night and bring to home and run
> installation. I did read that I can used GARCHIVEDIR configuration.
>
> I my just starting using garnome -> maybe it's silly question for help.
> thanks for any help
>
> j.

Not a problem. Just uncomment the GARCHIVE line in 'gar.conf.mk' and point
it to wherever you have the files. I have them burned to a CD so when I
need them, I just pop in the CD and point the GARCHIVE to the disk and I'm
ready to go.

I think you can find pretty much everything from the ftp.gnome.org site.

good luck
r.