Generating RPMS

	Hi, I'm new on the list and with garnome.  I just installed
	it on the weekend and I think its really great.

	I've been wondering if there is a way to generate rpms from
	the hole instalation process. I'm sure there is, but there are
	a couple of the packages that don't include a spec file.

	In order to create them I have the following question:

	What is the diference between a app.rpm and an app-devel.rpm?
	What goes in each one?

	I need to now this in order to modify the garnome script so
	it can generate rpms.

	Thanks in advance

--
Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Liberty is two wolves attempting to have a sheep for dinner and

Pablo Endres
Centro de Datos

GSM:  +584127347610