Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Patch to 0.21.2 bringing it up to speed, updates, bugfixes!!!

This didn't make it through the first time around...

Begin forwarded message:

From: r.sesser <rjs randys org>
Date: Fri Feb 28, 2003  15:23:58 US/Pacific
To: garnome-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Patch to 0.21.2 bringing it up to speed, updates, bugfixes!!!

OK...thanks for the good update...but I had some difficulties with scrollkeeper. Mainly the patch file that patches the configure script in the working directory. It took me a while...but finally figured it out. It seems the patch file for 0.3.11 doesn't work for 0.3.12...the line numbers have changed. I've attached what worked for me. Just an FYI.

r.