Re: Making garchive with only the already-downloaded packages

> >After building and installing garnome in my work computer, I
> > wanted to bring home the already downloaded garballs, and tried
> > the same steps as you. If you can solve this problem, please post
> > on the list.

It seems that

ifdown eth0
make garchive
ifup eth0

is the best solution that I  can find. Then garnome will just skip the
files it  wants to download,  because the net  is down. I.e.  an error
code from wget is ignored by garnome in this case.

--
Åsmund Skjæveland
(OpenPGP keyid 54B975CE)