Re: garnome cvs

<quote who="rick">

> I would like to know where is the current cvs tree for garnome, i tried a
> checkout from anoncvs.gnome.org but i get an old version of garnome which
> contains nautilus 2.2.1
>
> Is there a new cvs repository with a more recent version with nautilus
> 2.3.4 and all the new stuff ?

Hi, you can find GARNOME CVS tree in GNOME CVS, though it is currently quite
a bit older than the latest tarball because I've been randomly without a
connection and stuff.

There'll be a new GARNOME when 2.3.3 comes out, which I'm hoping will be in
the next day or so... Lots of b0rkage due to ORBit2 changes unfortunately.

    "I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity." - George W. Bush (by
                            way of Miles Nordin)