Re: garnome stability

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 13:58, Dan Dube wrote:
> if that is the case, can i build another, older,
> garnome and pretend like i am not testing it, just
> using it as my desktop of choice?  or are all releases
> testing and should only be used for testing?

I use garnome for my day-to-day work and the majority of things work
fine.

Jeff does a great job of making things as stable as possible.

If you want to be more careful, try using the last version based on
gnome 2.2 as you mentioned.  The only thing is that you'll miss out the
latest fun stuff!

--
* Simon Wong *