Re: compiling libgnomeprint fails (because of zlib?)

Hi All,

I ran into problems compiling garnome with gcc 2.96 (redhat 7.3)

The build dies at libcroco also. The problem was that a variable was declared after the first statement of a block, which is technically illegal in C (maybe not C99? I don't know). Perhaps this is what is happening to you as well?

If it is, watch out for gnome-games (gnomine.c??).

I sent in a bug report for both these and it is fixed in CVS now.

Mike