Re: Problems when starting Garnome 0.25.0 !

<quote who="Nath">

> Because I received no response after my first message here and because I
> have no more ideas to solve the problem below, I decided to build
> garnome 0.25.1 hoping it will solve my problem. Unfortunatly it doesn't
> and the problem is still the same.
> I saw on this list that another person, John, has the same problem so I
> repost it to see if someone could help us. The error messages are below
> !

Hey Nath,

I can't replicate this, so I'm not sure what it is or how to fix it. Please
get in touch with a11y users and hackers at gnome-accessibility-list gnome org

They should be able to help.

Thanks,

Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

    "If I had an inch for every penis size spam I'd recieved..." - Luis
                                   Villa