Re: Problems when starting Garnome 0.25.0 !

Hello,

Because I received no response after my first message here and because I
have no more ideas to solve the problem below, I decided to build
garnome 0.25.1 hoping it will solve my problem. Unfortunatly it doesn't
and the problem is still the same.
I saw on this list that another person, John, has the same problem so I
repost it to see if someone could help us. The error messages are below
!

As we are blind and so not experienced with the X configuration, perhaps
the problem comes from a bad X configuration ? Or perhaps it is a
permission problem ? Or, others ideas ?

I tried to remove all the previous configuration directories in my home
directory (.gnome* .gconf* .nautilus .metacity) but the problem is still
here !

My system is a Debian sarge/sid. the Debian Gnome2 packages are
installed, perhaps it causes problems ?

What do you think ?

Help very very apppreciated !

Thanks in advance !