Re: nautilus does not find the proper libnautilus.0 library

> <quote who="Olivier Lecarme">
>
> > Nautilus fails with the following error message :
> >
> > nautilus: relocation error: /usr/lib/libnautilus.so.0: undefined symbol:
> > TC_string_struct
>
> What is the output of 'which nautilus'?

% which nautilus
/home/src/garnome/bin/nautilus

/home/src/garnome/ is where I put the Garnome built directory.

> > Anyway, libnautilus.so.0 does not appear in the Garnome lib/ directory.
>
> It shouldn't; only libnautilus.so.2 should.

Well, then probably something went wrong when I compiled Nautilus ?
Where should I check ?

By the way, with a Debian Sarge distribution on a x86 system, the space
requirements are the following :

% du -s garnome garnome-0.25.1
1,3G    garnome
5,8G    garnome-0.25.1

This includes all I was able to build in all meta directories, i.e.
straw, ximian-artwork, getit-plugins, battfink, evolution, xmlroff,
mono-debugger, regexxer, ghex, glabels and gnomemeeting are omitted.

--

			Olivier Lecarme