Re: How to skip those modules that I don't want to build?

<quote who="calvin liu - Sun Microsystems - Beijing China">

> Hi, there,
>
> I don't want to build all the modules of garnome-0.25.1, e.g. mozilla-1.4.
> What should I do?

Remove dependencies from the meta garball you're building (ie. edit the
Makefile and delete stuff on the LIBDEPS line). In this case, you'll want to
remove Epiphany. If you want to build Epiphany, but not mozilla, remove the
mozilla dependency from the epiphany garball.

Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

            ...                           *bounce*bounce*bounce*