Garnome Finally Compiled.

Hi everyone.

So, after having Epiphany also not work with gcc2, I decided to throw my sources.list file over to unstable and play with gcc3.

Epiphany went, but then everything got stuck on gnome-meeting. I apt-got the following extras:
- libpt-dev
- openh323-dev
- libsdl1.2-dev
- libldap2-dev

It got through configure. But even after that there were apparently headers missing and stuff. So I could not successfully get through gnome meeting. I question whether it should be part of the base package; it has a lot of dependencies. The files were about 20 megs of downloads...

Regardless, I started gnome-session and all seems well. A few glitches here and there, but of course, that's the point of this!

--Pat