> 	 Category 'gnome':
> 		conglomerate.............0.5.4
> 		eggcups..................0.0.2
> 		gnome-cups-manager.......0.17
> 		gnome-netstatus..........0.11
> 		gnome-network............1.99.0
> 		gnome-speech.............0.2.3
> 		gnome-themes-extras......0.1
> 		gossip...................0.3         [gnome-fifth-toe]

See, so, this is totally cool because I knew I added stuff to 0.25.0 that I
hadn't put in the meta garballs, and I just got bored and decided to release
anyway. (I usually use a special Makefile rule to figure out stuff that
hasn't been built.)

Now I can just use Aschwin's script and fix them up completely! Thanks heaps
Aschwin! :-)

[ As I mentioned to Aschwin elsewhere, it turns out that the meta garballs
will be disappearing in, most likely, the next major version. D'oh! ;-)
Though, this is a good thing because it will accompany a fairly hefty
restructure that will make things much easier all around. ]

Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

   "There are men with an appetite for fight and a sense of occasion, and
                  then there is Waugh." - SMH, about Steve