Re: Compiling Rhythmbox for 0.20.0

<quote who="Simon Wong">

> On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 11:45, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > Nothing builds on top of gstreamer apart from the GNOME desktop bits.
> > Please bug the maintainers of the other stuff to make releases.
>
> Well, it does if you symlink the gstreamer pkgconfig files with
> unversioned ones.

Sure it does. It's also fucked. So, no, I'm not fixing what should be
resolved upstream - I would rather remove the software completely. The extra
stuff (everything not build in meta/gnome-desktop) in GARNOME is there for
fun only, it's totally unsupported, and I really don't feel like I should do
extra work to resolve the release woes of upstream.

     "Stick that in your analogy pipe and smoke it!" - On returning the
                            bulletproof analogue