general question about garnome

Hi,
i have some general questions about the idea behind garnome.

1. What does garnome-0.200 do? What are the versions of the packages which are
loaded? Does garnome-0.20 for instance always load gtk-2.2.0? Or gtk-3.0
after this will be released? What i mean is there any (and when where)
connection between the version of garnome and the versions of the packages
which are downloadet? Is this handelt by the variable GRABVERSION in the
Makefiles=

2. Is there a list of the included programms?

3. I build gnome with starting 'make install' in
garnome-0.20.0/meta/gnome-desktop. What are the other directories good for?
Like:
gnome-desktop    gnome-hacker-tools  gnome-power-tools  Makefile
gnome-fifth-toe  gnome-office        kde

I assume there are used for the programs which have the same name. But whats
about the directory under:
/home/test/garnome-0.20.0/misc

I saw that there were some directory which holds downloaded files, other
consists only of a Makefile. If i want to build a mozilla 1.3 then i can
change into the misc/mozilla directory and start a 'make install'. Is that
correct?

I want to write a small article for a german computer magazine about garnome.
Thats why i need this information.

Is there any german web page for information about garnome?

Thanks a lot for any answer,
Roman Jordan