Re: garnome for all users - how?

<quote who="Klaus D. Neumann">

> I finally succeeded in installing garnome 0.20. It probably wasn't the
> smartest idea to install it as root. Now only root can use it. Is there
> a simple way to make it accessible for other users?

Yes, just change the permissions on your /root directory. It's better to
either install it as any other user and share their install, or install to
somewhere like /usr/local/garnome.

But now you know that for next time. :-)

    "The postmodern version is: If all you have is duct tape, everything
   starts to look like a duct. Right. When's the last time you used duct
                       tape on a duct?" - Larry Wall