Patch problems WAS Re: garnome-0.20.0 : fix

> <quote who="Miguel Pastor">
>
> > The installation of 20.0 stops a couple of times asking for a "Patch
> > File". I just press enter and answer yes to the question I want to skip
> > the file. Also, the installation ends with an error. I didn't experience
> > any problems at all when I installed 19.5.

See the bug I filed for ghex that was cc'd to this list.

> You need to tell me which garballs were affected.

You need to try and provide some more info if you want people to be able
to help.

> > Could you please let us know when the fixes to the scripts are done?

Again, help Jeff help you - try and provide some info mate!

I know it can be daunting if you are not very familiar with how all
these things get compiled, linked etc etc but at least try and then
you'll be able to help others too :-)

--
* Simon Wong *