Re: Error compiling vorbis in gstreamer

> I get the following error trying to compile gnome-desktop from garnome 19.5.
> Has anybody else had this problem?
> My system is Redhat 7.3.

I got the same error, on Debian Woody. But strangely, I did manage to
compile successfully once before that. I'm not sure why, but it may be
that I su-ed from my normal user to the garnome-user, and the path or
library path carried over. (The normal user has an updated version of
the Vorbis libraries compiled for other reasons.)
Is it just Debian Stable that is out of date with regards to the Vorbis
and related libraries, or do other distros also have this problem?

--
Åsmund Skjæveland
http://folk.uio.no/asmund/