theme crasher, meta/gnome-fifth-toe

On Sun, 2003-01-12 at 23:32, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Soren Telfer">
>
> > Just installed garnome 0.20.0, everything is running great
> > except than when I try to load the theme configuration tool,
> > `gnome-theme-manager', I get a SEGFAULT.
>
> That's what we're here for... TESTING! Please make sure you send backtraces
> to bugzilla when this happens. It's really easy - when GNOME apps segfault,
> they give you the option to report the problem via bug-buddy.

This one is almost certainly bug 97883. It's been annoying me for two
months. I think it only happens with WMs other than metacity, though I
have no proof of that.

Anyway, I sent a post to the list earlier which still wants to be
moderated (since I sent it from an unsubscribed address). May as well
append it here:

In addition to [gtk-freeze], I had the following problems when building
gnome-fifth-toe immediately following a wipe of ~/garnome.

*magicdev: executable bit not set on magicdev/files/rpm2cpio

*gnomeicu: requires gnome/gnome-panel as a dependency since it looks for
the file libpanelapplet-2.0.pc

*bluefish: Couldn't download from default site, this may be temporary. I
changed MASTER_SITES to http://bluefish.mrball.net

*balsa: gar couldn't find v.2.0.3 for download, but I note that v2.0.5
is out now anyway, with the following md5sum:
4a8ab1c6733133b38ae0ff3fa53a3361  download/balsa-2.0.5.tar.bz2

--
Jeremy Browne <jeremy synonymous ca>