Re: gst-plugins-0.5.1 and ffmpeg

<quote who="Greg Schafer">

>  - in the Makefile for gst-plugins-0.5.0 we pass --disable-ffmpeg in the
>    CONFIGURE_ARGS, but for some silly reason, this breaks the build of 0.5.1
>
> The solution is to just remove --disable-ffmpeg from the gst-lugins
> Makefile.

Given that the released versions of GARNOME build 0.5.0, that's fine. Given
that the next version of GARNOME (already available as a hacking release
[1]) builds 0.5.1, it's switched back on. That's why it's called a 'tested
distribution'.

- Jeff

[1] http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/random/hacking-0.20.0.tar.bz2

--
     "Stick that in your analogy pipe and smoke it!" - On returning the
                            bulletproof analogue