Default menu configuration

Hi,

is there any way to make a menu configuration for all user? In gnome-1.4
I created a menu tree "Rlogin" with submenus to five institutions and
with about 10 PCs in these institution to facilitate the ssh access to
these PCs. All these entries together with acroread, OpenOffice, and
some other gnome-1.4 application are now unter the menu item Other.
 I know how I can configure my personal menus by editing with nautilus
and cut and past the entries below applications:///. But I would like to
do it for all users. The best would be, if I would get the result as a
file, which can I copy to next computer.

	Regards  Juergen

--
Juergen Rose <rose rz uni-potsdam de>
Max-Delbrueck-Zentrum