Making garchive with only the already-downloaded packages

Is it possible to 'make  garchive' and only put the already-downloaded
garballs in the  garchive? After I build the  gnome-desktop, I want to
unclutter  my disk  (I  have three  partial  garchives from  different
versions,  and I  don't  know how  much  overlap there  is), and  make
garchive  makes   this  easy.   But  simply   'cd  garnome-0.21.2;  cd
meta/gnome-desktop; make garchive;' does  nothing, that is, the script
installs all the  packages in that directory, which is  none. If I try
'make  garchive'  in gnome/,  it  will put  all  the  packages in  the
garchive, and download those that are not already downloaded.

Is there a  simple way to put all and only  the downloaded packages in
the garchive?  Also, this  would make it  easier to export  garnome to
off-line computers.

--
Åsmund Skjæveland
(OpenPGP keyid 54B975CE)