Re: Garnome 0.21.2 & RH 8

Please check the archives for those who have already experienceed (and reportedly solved) these same problems.

One starting point for you might be
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/garnome-list/2003-February/msg00152.html

Bruce Campbell wrote:

Afternoon,
When trying to get garnome installed my system hangs at the "Building Font Cache" step. I have let it set for over 4 hours, without success. I have sat and watched it for about one hour and never noticed any HDD activity. I've tried this with and without X running, using "su", and/or loggin in as root.

    Current environment;
    RH 8, kernel 2.14.18-24.8.0

    Anything else you need?  Any help is welcome.

Thanks!