User rights

Hello All!

Garnome finally finished compiling on my old p233 this lunchtime after
several days of crunching and downloading bits and pieces.
Firstly I'd just like to say that GAR is just fantastic. In the whole
process there were only 3 or 4 libraries I had to find myself.
everything else was downloaded and compiled automatically.

Unfortunately, in my eagerness to start I left the default install
directory unchanged in gar.conf.mk and compiled as root, so everything
installed in /root/garnome. I didn't discover this until a couple of
days into the process and didn't want to start over.

I've now moved the garnome tree to /usr/local/ and symlinked this to
/root/garnome. Have also changed the permissions on the whole garnome
tree, and symlinked also to the other users home directories. However,
only root can log into a Garnome session.

What do I have to do to give normal users access to Garnome?

--
Marius Schrecker <marius schrecker org>