Re: Error installing mozilla

I don't think galeon can be built against your current mozilla, as the
gtk stuff still has to be patched in.

I got mozilla built just fine after cding into the mozilla/work
directory and doing "ln -s main.d/mozilla ./". My guess is that the
problem's popping up because the tarball for this mozilla release
doesn't have the usual directory structure, but not really sure.

Hopefully this'll at least help you get it built.

--Matt