Re: This is easy ;-)

Hi Jeff =]

I do not have they... (remember? # rm - rf qt) because he was giving an
error and I I was nervous =o)

And I do not know link to download... then I thought again about
restoring the Makefile of qt and executing make again

In the Makefile have a link do download, If somebody will be able to
pass to me, because I did not find in
http://ftp.du.se/pub/mirrors/kde/stable/ ...

Thanks again :o)
Tiago Cruz