Re: How to patch?

Daniel Serodio wrote:

Thanks for the tip. However, I think I'm adding this line to the wrong
makefile (blame me for not including enough info).

I want to patch metacity. Which Makefile should I add this line to?
gnome/metacity/Makefile or gnome/Makefile? Is there a specific place to
add this line, or can it be the last line?

add the line to gnome/metacity/Makefile

As it's a makefile, it doesn't really matter where you add it. However, from the
several Makefiles that do have patches, the PATCHFILE entry is very close
to the DISTFILE entry.

Ben

Thanks you very much,
Daniel Serodio