Re: How to patch?

Thanks for the tip. However, I think I'm adding this line to the wrong
makefile (blame me for not including enough info).

I want to patch metacity. Which Makefile should I add this line to?
gnome/metacity/Makefile or gnome/Makefile? Is there a specific place to
add this line, or can it be the last line?

Thanks you very much,
Daniel Serodio

--
Daniel Serodio <daniel checkforte com br>
CheckForte