Re: Solaris 8/X86 and Garnome

<quote who="Ben Taylor">

> I'm attempting to build Garnome using garnome-0.21.0 for Solaris 8/X86.

I've been trying to get my hands on Solaris x86 for a while -> is there a
freely downloadable version somewhere? Sun only have $20 downloads or media
versions for sale.

So used to Linux distros and mirrors... ;-)

   "I think we agnostics need a term for a holy war too. I feel all left
                            out." - George Lebl