Re: Weird compile problem with gnome-terminal

I just upgraded to gnome-terminal 2.2.1 like this.

cd into the gnome/gnome-terminal directory in garnome, run make clean.

edit the gnome-terminal Makefile, and change the GARVERSION to 2.2.1,
and then run "make makesum && make install".

Worked fine for me, and seems like a more proper way to upgrade it into
the garnome environment.