garnome-0.20.0 configure issues?

I am trying to build gnome using garnome-0.20.0 on Solaris 8/X86 and once I got past
the dependencies on gtar and gmd5sum, the downloads and checksums seem to be
working for the most part.

However, one of the things I've noticed is that the configure lines end up with multple copies of the include directories, compile flags and that sort of thing. Maybe I'm being a bit pedantic, but I would expect that the configure lines would only have one copy
of the appropriate flags passed to it.

Thanks in advance,

Ben