Re: Re-Installing garnome

On Tue, 2003-02-04 at 22:36, Julio Biason wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 12:19:47PM -0300, Tonio Caputo wrote:
> > Is there a way to re-install garnome without recompiling it
> > all over again ?
>
> I think you have to enter each garball and call "make install"...

I found a way. Looking through the makefiles I found a
reinstall target but it didn't work, I just did what
reinstall was expected to do, delete al de cookies/install-work
directories an then call de meta/gnome-desktop "make install".

It was not just a copy, but in 20 minutes or so I get it installed.

Thank you for your help.

--
Tonio Caputo <tonioc exeo com ar>