Re: initoolize error (fedora)

<quote who="Nuju Castle">

> That is nice but that makes no sense to me I am a newbie well not that new
> but that has not meaning to me what am to suppose to do?
>
> How do I build intltool(e.g. I have to have a file to build where do I get
> it) where do I stick this file after I build it (e.g. do I stick it in the
> bin folder so when it looks for it its there )

If you're using GARNOME 0.28.x:

  cd <wherever-you-extracted-garnome>/gnome/intltool
  make install

  cd ../../meta/gnome-desktop
  make install

    "Python amazes me for its concision. The current prototype is all of
       900 lines of code, yet it contains a lexer, parser (recursive
       descent), core language interpreter, and parallelizing process
                      spawner." - Raph Levien on Rebar