Re: Elprototypo feedback ...
- From: Lee Willis <lwillis plus net>
- To: Kristof vansant <de_lupus pandora be>
- Cc: garnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Elprototypo feedback ...
- Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:18:19 +0000
On Wed, 2003-12-31 at 11:16, Kristof vansant wrote:
> you compiled gaim with no nss and no ssl this will compile gaim without
> the msn plugin
> I find this not an option, you just need mozilla-nss
I don't actually use gaim, so I'm not that bothered :)
> So gaim and evolution are because off missing libs.
> So you will have to update and install some stuff.
The problem is that configure should check for the required
libraries/includes and complain if it can't find them. As it is, it's
the BUILD that fails because configure didn't properly detect the
required libraries/includes/versions thereof, so it's still a bug,
$ rpm -q mozilla-nss
Lee Willis lee leewillis co uk
] [Thread Prev