Re: WOW! It's... El Prototypo! (New GARNOME format.)

Dear Gnome fans,

After playing around a bit more with the El prototypo I got it successfully built without any hickups. The PKG_CONFIG_PATH issue didn't pop up anymore. Very weird why it happend in the first place but I can't reproduce so I'll have to blame myslef for this :-)

The timings for this release are

Desktop (excluding gstreamer, gstplugins, nautilus-media and epiphany)

real    110m24.415s
user    48m29.330s
sys     30m20.326s

Platform

real    49m59.209s
user    26m36.418s
sys     11m8.791s

Sizes

All the sources (desktop,platform)

2.0GB

The main folder and all the contents (desktop,platform)

509MB

Jeff,

Could you add the timings and disk utilization on the website ?

Signing off until the next release ;-)

Stef