Re: font-config build error with garnome 0.28.2

<quote who="Joe McDevitt">

> fontconfig-2.2.1/fc-cache/.libs/lt-fc-cache: "/usr/share/fonts/default/
> ghostscript": make[8]: *** [install-data-local] Error 139

Just hit make install again, should be fine. If fc-cache b0rks, make will
have a spew (I may as well make that line a "can fail without killing the
build" rule).

   "She sped into the parking lot, the door flew open and there she was,
   dressed only in a black bathing suit and sunglasses. I got in and she
     reversed straight into another car. Classic Carine." - Stephen Gan