Addition to the dependencies list

This is the first time I have used garnome in ages (I had a crack at it over 12 months ago but my general knowledge was too limited then)

I followed the README and have so far been reasonably successful (other than me making obvious oversights like not installing X-devel)

One thing I did get tripped up on was not having samba installed. You may wish to add this as a requirement for the meta/gnome-desktop build as it is not self evident.

I'm just trying to do a bit of idiot proofing (as I am aptly qualified).

Regards, Rob.