Re: hey Jeff give us something to chew on :)

Hi all,

	I just thought i'd let people know that i've prepared a patch against
hacking-0.26.0 that updates GARNOME to the recent beta release, as well
as updating:

- Firestarter to 0.9.2 (plus a patch to correctly work under 2.6
kernels)

- Gaim to 0.67

- Gossip to 0.5

- gdm to 2.4.2.101

- GFTP to 2.0.15rc2

- GIMP to 1.3.18

- gkrellm to 2.1.15

- gnome-theme-extras to 0.3

- XChat to 2.0.4 (plus the perl building fix)

- gnopernicus to 0.3.6

- PAN to 0.14.0.96

- mono to 0.6

and rhythmbox to 0.5.1

Hardly official, I just built it while updating my mono installation to
give dashboard another go - but interested GARNOMErs are welcome to test
it until Jeff gives us something better.

Patch available from:
ftp://cipherfunk.org/pub/random_cruft/garnome-against-hacking-0.26.0.patch.gz

Regards,

Paul