hey Jeff give us something to chew on : )

Hi,

I'd have to waste your preciouss time, but how about uploading an
updated hacking-0.26? I'm sure the garnomers would love to give it
another spin. On a side note: what about changing the naming scheme
a bit to make tracking changes easier on our side:
instead of hacking-0.26.0.tar.bz2 uploaded multiple times under the
same name. garnome-0.26.0-hacking1.tar.bz followed by -hacking2 and
so on. Other suffix like -pre1 or -rc1 could be used for even more
clarity.

Of course 2.4 release is much more important than this, but still
there's a chance people will come up with some last minute fixes,
thanks to updated Garnome.

R.