How long till garnome 0.26.0?

For somewhat peculiar reasons (I want to *make* all the translators from a team use the latest Gnome 2.4b1 in order to polish the translations), I'd like to know how soon is garnome 0.26.0 coming?

(it'd be hard to make all of them use CVS, and Garnome is the best way: you just put it on a CD, and share it with GARCHIVE properly set -- especially since many are not capable of solving all the issues like those that arise in hacking version).

Cheers,
Danilo