Re: Garnome and Solaris 2.6 - X problems

Yeah! I figured I was using the wrong libiconv. So,
installed GNU iconv. Built glib, vte, gnome-terminal
again and this is the result:

I had set the LD_PRELOAD to gnu iconv plugin. If I
don't set it, the result is same. So, its picking the
new iconv now.
$ ~/garnome/bin/gnome-terminal

** (gnome-terminal:6787): WARNING **:
 --- you're entering a whole world of pain ---
ld.so.1: pt_chmod: warning:
/home/sukumar/garnome/lib/libiconv_plug.so: open
failed: illegal insecure pathname

** (gnome_segv:6792): WARNING **:
 --- you're entering a whole world of pain ---

How can I make gnome-terminal leave a core behind?

-Sunil