Solaris Package Addon

All,

Attached is an addon makefile for creating Solaris packages from meta
targets or individual packages.  It does not yet do 100% of what I would
like it to do, but it's a start.  Eventually, I would like to be able to
execute a 'make pkgbuild' in a meta target directory, and have each
dependency built and packaged individually.  At the moment, I am having
problems with the 'deep-%' rule for targets with no dependencies (they
cause a make error 2), so the only functional target in the package is
'pkgmk', which can be executed after doing a meta-make to package up
everything in $(DESTDIR)$(prefix).

To add this to GARNOME, just append gar.pkg.mk to EXTRA_LIBS in your
gar.conf.mk.

Regards,
Cory.

C. Omand - CA, USA