Re: Garnome and Solaris 2.6 - X problems

Sunil (funtoos yahoo com) wrote:
> Patrick, Any idea why the glib install didn't create
> glib-config in my install area? gtk didn't create
> gtk-config either. So, what's happening now is that
> these(older versions) are getting picked up from
> /usr/local/bin instead of my install area
> (~/garnome/bin).

This is not a Solaris issue.  Glib/Gtk do not install these scripts, as
they are deprecated by the use of pkg-config.

> This is when I am installing gdk-pixbuf-0.22. Its
> using  older gnome-1 and gtk config scripts.

gdk-pixbuf?  This is now part of Gtk.  This isn't a package distributed
with garnome, is it?

--
Samuel Stringham                   /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Computer Consultant                \ /    Respect for open standards