Re: Garnome and Solaris 2.6 - X problems

Thanks Patrick!

That got me going! Its reached gtk+ now, let's how far
I can go.

Nicest thing about garnome is I can install whenever I
want, I can leave it now and may be investigate and
install over the weekend, and still use my existing
setup.

I knew its going to be a major PITA. But let's see!!

Thanks for your help.
-Sunil