Re: evolution and ssl
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- To: Volker Braun <volker braun physik hu-berlin de>
- Cc: Garnome Mailinglist <garnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: evolution and ssl
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 20:39:48 +1000
<quote who="Volker Braun">
> I would recommend the following in gnome/evolution/Makefile:
> CONFIGURE_ARGS = $(DIRPATHS) --with-db3=$(prefix) --enable-openssl=yes
> --enable-nss=no --enable-pilot-conduits=no
Yeah, I'll do that with the new version. The older one didn't build openssl
stuff properly. I'll disable the pilot stuff for now too.
> Note 2: Choosing a recipient when composing a new email hangs evolution
> as in garnome-0.23 because of a gal bug, upgrade to gal-1.99.3. Apart
> from that it appears to be quite useable.
Next version will have updated evo and friends.
linux.conf.au 2004: Adelaide, Australia http://lca2004.linux.org.au/
"Science helps a lot, but people built perfectly good brick walls long
before they knew why cement works." - Alan Cox
] [Thread Prev