Re: evolution and ssl

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 12:13, Ron Smits wrote:
> Better yet is to not compile the evolution from garnome, but to compile
> the 1.3.2 from ximian itself.

Of course I did bump garnome's evolution to 1.3.2, but this was not my
point. I just wanted to call attention to a potential security issue.

> Personally I think that compiling evolution is too specific to be
> included in garnome (don't shoot me, just my opinion).

I find this perfectly suitable for garnome, but you are of course
entitled to your own opinion :-) I just hate to waste time compiling yet
another thing by hand.

Best regards,
Volker