Re: Garnome 0.23.1: menu shadows gone!

<quote who="Jason Trickett">

> I just compiled the gnome-desktop component of Garnome 0.23.1 and I've
> noticed that those cool menu shadows are gone. Just wondering how I can
> get those back (if possible). Thanks.

I've removed the patch because it was hackish and barfed up enough to be a
pain in the neck. You can still find the patch in the old tarball, but it
won't be going back in to GARNOME (it was only there by accident anyway).

GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

   "The aim of the release process is to finish software, not to develop
                         it..." - Havoc Pennington